Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2015/09/03 02:31:53 UTC

Artifacts of jenkins build

Would it be possible to archive the **/*-progress.txt files as part of the
jenkins build? I was recently trying to track down the why a test failed,
and it looked like it was due to a previous test. If we had those files I
could figure out what the previous tests were. Who has authority to
configure this?

https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/

Re: Artifacts of jenkins build

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Ok, thanks! I'm working on what might a better solution anyway - record the
previously run tests in the log of each test. That might be easier for
people to see and limit the scope of what previously run tests they need to
worry about.

-Dan

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.