Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Tiffany Buu <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2018/06/19 14:17:45 UTC

Understanding CVD Output

Hello,I am relatively new to cTakes, and am a bit confused on the purpose (and definition) of the SofaIndex, which is shown as a tab in the Analysis Results Section. I have read from other sources that a SofaIndex is a representation of an artifact. Can someone clarify the meaning of an artifact, and its importance in the SofaIndex?
Thanks,Tiffany Buu

Re: Understanding CVD Output

Posted by Ewan Mellor <ct...@ewanmellor.org.uk>.
SofA == Subject of Analysis.  It's the input that you've given cTakes,
the document text (or audio file if you're doing speech-to-text, or whatever).

So this tab is just showing you what cTakes knows about your input.

Ewan.