Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Akshay Kapur <ak...@cisco.com> on 2002/08/14 20:37:09 UTC

Question on TurbineResources.properties

Is it a good idea to put our own properties in the typical key, value pairs
in TurbineResources.properties?

Example,
mail.sendTo=zzz@yyy.com
mail.sendFrom=xxx@aaa.com

These settings will be read by our Mail Utility as default values.

a. Basically we were wondering if we can use TurbineResources.properties or
should we write our own mail.properties file for this?
b. If we can set these config settings in use TurbineResources.properties,
what methods should we call to get these values?

Thanks
Akshay

Re: Question on TurbineResources.properties

Posted by jmi <mi...@kepler.fmph.uniba.sk>.
see help on TurbineResources
i thing, it's good idea to make your own file, and own prefix for all keys

jmi

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>