Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/03/20 14:24:01 UTC

Re: WS-Notification implementation for Axis2

The Apache Muse project implements WS-Notification 1.3 (ratified last
year) and runs on Axis2. More info here:

        http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.2.0/tutorial/index.html

        http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.2.0/manual/index.html

Dan

Re: WS-Notification implementation for Axis2

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The Savan project provides a WS-Eventing Impl for Axis2 which might help u.
Also the architecture provides flexibility to add support for other Pub/Sub
impls.
You can find the code at [1]

Chamikara

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/savan/trunk/java