Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "V. Jenks" <za...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 18:07:06 UTC

ListView params from 1.2 to 1.3 - detached data

I'm having some trouble finding out how to use detached data with a ListView,
as I would have in Wicket 1.2.

In 1.2 I would have used a detachable model:

		IModel model = new LoadableDetachableModel()
		{
			protected Object load()
			{
				return data;
			}
		};

...but ListView doesn't appear to accept IModel as a parameter anymore.  How
would I pass detached data into a ListView in 1.3?

Re: ListView params from 1.2 to 1.3 - detached data

Posted by Scott Swank <sc...@gmail.com>.
The 2nd constructor, below, takes an id & IModel.

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13doc/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/list/ListView.html

ListView(java.lang.String id)
ListView(java.lang.String id, IModel model)
ListView(java.lang.String id, java.util.List list)

- Scott