Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/07 22:16:43 UTC

Work on Sentry 2.0.1 release

Hi,

I created a tracking jira (SENTRY-2336) for the Sentry release 2.0.1
and plan plan to branch tentatively on Aug, 09, 2018.

This is a minor/patch release to include the patch SENTRY-2226.

Is there anything else you would like to see included?

Thanks,
Sergio

Re: Work on Sentry 2.0.1 release

Posted by Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hello all,

I will be working on the sentry 2.0.1 release.
As there are no responses, SENTRY-2226 will be the only fix that will be
part of the release.

*Thanks,Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda* | Software Engineer
t. (469) 279- <javascript:void(0);>5732
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image: