Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ge...@ameritech.net on 2003/02/22 22:51:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Why no modules in httpd.conf?

Hey, group,

I compiled apache (and openssl, mm, and mod_ssl) and after running
INSTALL and then looking at the httpd.conf file, I found that there were
no modules specified in it.  I.e., there were no lines beginning:

LoadModule
		or
AddModule

Is this normal?  Or is there some option somewhere I should have
included?

Thanks,
ken

Re: [users@httpd] Why no modules in httpd.conf?