Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Lu, Wentao" <We...@bchydro.com> on 2014/09/10 20:22:10 UTC

Does OpenCMIS use any RESTful framework for atompub and browser binding?

Hi,

I am reading OpenCMIS server framework source code, as we may need to extend it. It looks like the web service binding is using "JAX-WS RI" to generate jaxb from WSDL, but I can't find something similar in atompub and browser binding code. Does OpenCMIS use any RESTful framework like Jersey, Spring, Restlet or others for these two binding?

Thanks
Wentao
________________________________
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541

RE: Does OpenCMIS use any RESTful framework for atompub and browser binding?

Posted by "Lu, Wentao" <We...@bchydro.com>.
Thanks for the answer.

Wentao

There is no other framework used, apart from a JSON and an XML parser.
The AtomPub and Browser bindings are hand coded to deal with huge documents, provide best performance, and to meet several security considerations.

- Florian

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Wentao,