Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "VU, Thi Thu Thuy" <th...@sap.com> on 2010/03/01 10:17:35 UTC

Dowload plugin of Maven

Hi all,
I really want to get some .jar plugin of Maven:
Maven-ejb-plugin
Maven-ear-plugin
Maven-dependency-plugin
Maven-war-plugin

I use maven under proxy, so, I can't download plugin. I tried to search and download them on the internet, but I didn't found any :(.
So, if you have them, please send me.
Thanks a lot

Re: Dowload plugin of Maven

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
try searching for each plugin at http://mvnrepository.com/

<http://mvnrepository.com/>However you're going to be in a lot of pain
trying to get all the dependencies moved over..

If you can consider doing a build outside the firewall and transferring the
contents of your .m2 directory inside and use the --offline flag with your
maven runs.