Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Walstra <jw...@spoonserver.com> on 2002/10/03 16:29:10 UTC

reloadable doesn't seem to work

I'm running 4.1.12, with "reloadable='true'" in my Context, however it won't
reload any changed classes. It used to along time ago, 4.0.3, but doesn't
anymore. I've basically have been restarting tomcat each time I make a
change, which is becoming very annoying. I've tried to use the manager to
stop, start, reload, etc my webapp, but it doesn't seem to help. Any idea?

My webapp is part of the "Apache-tomcat" service if that helps.

Thanks,
John

--
John Walstra