Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/10/21 12:44:02 UTC

[Axis2] Deployment deepal scratch area patch

Hi all;

Can someone please apply this Deployment patch to the scratch area of deepal of Axis 2.

Note:

The prototype is provide all the following features

 1. Hot Deployment

 2. Hot undeployment

 3 Hot update

And also schema parsing (xmlpull parser) also incorporated with this prototype. In addition to that in this implementation I have assumed that the service.xml which is in the wiki page (that Dr. Sanjiva has finalize) as standard service.xml.

Thank you.

Deepal Jayasinghe
Lanka Software Foundation
0714 817 310

Re: [Axis2] Deployment deepal scratch area patch

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi alek;

Thank you for appling the patch , I looked at the source in the scratch area
and you didn't miss anything.

Deepal

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ;

Yes I agree with you . We have to definitely test those tests like updating a service when session with the old service is running. Since I have handle hot update as hot undeployment followed by hot deployment.

And also it should note that I dint touch class loader for the last patch, in next patch I can incorporate class loader in to deployment.