Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mike <ma...@rmci.net> on 2001/08/01 03:16:00 UTC

Calling SOAP from HTML

Hi All

How can I get an HTML doc to call a simple SAOP method?

Cheers

Mike

RE: Calling SOAP from HTML

Posted by Mike <ma...@rmci.net>.
No straight forward HTML Only examples anywhere that I could find. If anyone
has one Please send it over this way.
I have PHP working through Apache but I have one wall that want's the server
side to be called from HTML ONLY!!
Something have mercy on my keyboad tonight

M;)

=====
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: Calling SOAP from HTML

Posted by Richard Bourland <re...@yahoo.com>.

=====
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: Calling SOAP from HTML

Posted by Richard Bourland <re...@yahoo.com>.

=====
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: Calling SOAP from HTML

Look at the mail archives for this group.  There are
some examples using JavaScript.  If you want HTML
markup to call a SOAP method you could try a post to a

=====
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: Calling SOAP from HTML

=====