Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io> on 2019/08/20 22:28:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-401: TransformerSupplier/ProcessorSupplier StateStore connecting

+1 (binding)

Posted by Paul Whalen <pg...@gmail.com>.
With 3 binding votes and 1 non-binding, the vote is closed and the KIP is
accepted.

I'm just wrapping up a first draft of a PR here:

Posted by Paul Whalen <pg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-401: TransformerSupplier/ProcessorSupplier StateStore connecting

Posted by Paul Whalen <pg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-401: TransformerSupplier/ProcessorSupplier StateStore connecting

Posted by Paul Whalen <pg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP.