Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by hari ks <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/21 22:25:18 UTC

Re: listedit within listedit -- Urgent!!

hi,
   In one of our pages , we were using Foreach within
a form that causes StaleLink Exception.

To remove staleLink, we used base:For from
tapestry-base.jar downloaded from t-deli.com.
That removed stale link, but didn't submit data
properly.

So we decided, everything has to be converted to
ListEdits. How to remove stale Links?

Don't know how to convert nested Foreach to ListEdits.

(Our project uses Tapestry/Spring/Hibernate in
production. )

Thanks,
Hari