Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by andy leung <hk...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 16:41:44 UTC

Web link: Architecture Diagram

Hi,

Thanks to all Apache crew!  I would like to know if Apache is going to
update the architecture diagram anytime soon (currently it is saying that it
is targeting for release 1.0 and the image is unavailable)?  I would like to
have an architectural overview of servicemix.

Regards,

Andy

Re: Web link: Architecture Diagram

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 18, 2007 8:41 AM, andy leung <hk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to all Apache crew!  I would like to know if Apache is going to
> update the architecture diagram anytime soon (currently it is saying that it
> is targeting for release 1.0 and the image is unavailable)?  I would like to
> have an architectural overview of servicemix.

IIRC, the page to which you are referring
(http://servicemix.apache.org/architecture.html) is simply referring
to the high level diagram on the ServiceMix home page. We need to
provide a newer and more detailed diagram for the architecture page.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/