Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sergej Privalov <se...@kada.lt> on 2004/05/05 13:01:47 UTC

"ntdll.dll" error

Hello, is it the right place to ask about axis c++ program error?

I have build a simple project. When I debug it, at a line "Call c" it throws
an exception saying "The instruction at "0x77f8910e" referenced memory at
"0x00000034". The memory could not be read" – in "NTDLL.DLL".
Then I launch your examples ("bin\run.bat" file) it prompts the same error.
OS: Windows 2000, SP4; MSVC 6.0; AXIS ver. 1.1
Server service application is created with java. Client build with java
works perfectly.

What should I do to make it work? Thank you.