Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Gayan Asanka <ga...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/23 07:01:25 UTC

[axis2] Problem implementing rpc/encoded service endpoints for Interops.

Hi All,

I have a problem with Implementing rpc/encoded service endpoints for
interops because codegen an databinding still doesn't support for rpc. For
simple types I can write skeltons which accept an OMElement and get the data
within children ant return a new OMElement. Here I have no way to deal with
types and namespaces. ( i.e. xsi:type = xsd:string , etc). Writing skeltons
is also seems be extremely difficult for operations with complex type
parameters.

It will be simply ok if there is a way to get databinding support for this
case at least at serverside.

I would be grateful for any help.

Thx,

Gayan.