Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Anjana Gopinath <go...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 19:23:48 UTC

openCMIS support

Hello,

We are evalauting openCMIS for using in our application which
retrieves/creates data in Filenet. Is there any vendor who provides
enterprise level support for openCMIS?

Thanks!

Re: openCMIS support

Posted by Jay Brown <ja...@us.ibm.com>.
IBM only supports the FileNet product on-premise at this time.   Though it
can be installed easily enough onto a cloud resource - like an AWS vm for
example.  (We have done that in the past for demos)

What we do internally is install WebSphere/DB2/P8/Navigator/CMIS all on one
turnkey VM instance - and use that for testing as it's easy to copy around.
Talk to your sales rep and explain that you need something like this for
development.  They should be able to figure something out.

Jay

From:	Aaron Weber <aw...@comcast.net>
To:	dev@chemistry.apache.org
Date:	06/01/2016 12:43 PM
Subject:	Re: openCMIS support

Just to stay on this topic for a moment.

Does anyone know if there is a relatively inexpensive "developer program"
where we could get access to a (cloud or on premise) copy of FileNet to
dev/test a CMIS client against?

Thanks for any pointers.
--
AJ

Re: openCMIS support

Posted by Aaron Weber <aw...@comcast.net>.

Re: openCMIS support

Posted by Anjana <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! We are looking for a formal enterprise support for openCmis in case we run into a production issue and need help. Are you aware of any vendors who do that?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: openCMIS support