Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2002/11/17 03:20:46 UTC

next review: mod_log_config ;-)

The most is only markup. I'm not quite sure about the following things:

- turned the log format table to zebra style
- changed/removed the directive compat notes
- (added a note, that logformat nicknames should not contain % signs)

output:
<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/mod_log_config.html>

nd
--
$_=q?tvc!uif)%*|#Bopuifs!A`#~tvc!Xibu)%*|qsjou#Kvtu!A`#~tvc!KBQI!)*|~
tvc!ifmm)%*|#Qfsm!A`#~tvc!jt)%*|(Ibdlfs(~  # What the hell is JAPH? ;

Re: next review: mod_log_config ;-)

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, André Malo wrote:

> The most is only markup. I'm not quite sure about the following things:
>
> - turned the log format table to zebra style

Great!  I've been meaning to do that for a long time.  Much better.

> - changed/removed the directive compat notes
> - (added a note, that logformat nicknames should not contain % signs)

Seems fine.

Joshua.