Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Expert <Ou...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/23 18:26:36 UTC

Time between my update a document and find

Hello,

I use OpenCMIS 0.10.0 java, with alfresco 4.2

My only problem is a waiting time between my update a document and find it
takes at least 30 seconds for me to receive the same values as I updates

Best regards

Re: Time between my update a document and find

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
This is something that is most likely server related, not OpenCMIS related.
Please start with the Alfresco Forums (http://forums.alfresco.com) or enter
a support ticket if you are an Enterprise subscriber (
http://support.alfresco.com).

Jeff