Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Wouter de Vaal <wo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/28 16:29:30 UTC

problem with custom document in meta-data

Hi,

I'm trying to use the custom document part of meta data and experiencing some problems.
If I add meta data to a collection or document all the attribute stuff shows up in the ugly browser and in my code
when I do a retrieve of that meta data via the MetaService, however I've also set some custom xml to the MetaData using
meta.setCustomDocument(DOMParser.toDocument(someXMLString));

and this doesn't show up in the ugly browser and also when I try to retrieve it using

meta.getCustomDocument()

it returns null. Is this feature not implemented or maybe am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Wouter de Vaal