Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "John & Valerie B." <jv...@swbell.net> on 2002/02/23 07:10:34 UTC

fonts

I couldn't get to bugzilla...

I've added new fonts to the userconfig.xml file.

</fonts>

execute fop
C:\Fop>fop -xml docs/termprofile.xml -xsl docs/auditprofiletest.xsl -pdf docs/auditprofile.pdf -c conf/userconfig.xml

I could not get the font to work, until I copied the fonts/metrics into my C:\FOP folder (or where ever I have the directory set to. ...was C:\FOP at the time).  It seems, it doesn't matter what I set the embed-file path equal to.  My fonts are only found in the directory I'm working out of.  Any idea?

Running on win98...

If there is a new URL for bugzilla, please let me know.