Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/01/19 19:22:26 UTC

Please welcome new committer Lars George

He earned it a long time ago -- and continues to do so every day since.  It
just took a while for us to get around to giving it to him.  Congratulations
(or commiserations) Lars.  One-of-us!

St.Ack

Re: Please welcome new committer Lars George

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 7:22 PM, stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> He earned it a long time ago -- and continues to do so every day since.  It
> just took a while for us to get around to giving it to him.  Congratulations
> (or commiserations) Lars.  One-of-us!

Great! Congratulations, Lars!

Steven.
Outerthought                            Open Source Java & XML
stevenn at outerthought.org             Makers of the Daisy CMS

Re: Please welcome new committer Lars George

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Lars...!

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student
University of California, Santa Cruz

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Congrats Lars!

Posted by Cosmin Lehene <cl...@adobe.com>.
Congratulations Lars!!1

I guess we now have a committer in Europe :)

Cosmin

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Lars.

   - Andy

Posted by Kay Kay <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations - Lars !!  Looking forward to your contributions !

Posted by Mathias Herberts <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 19:22, stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> He earned it a long time ago -- and continues to do so every day since.  It
> just took a while for us to get around to giving it to him.  Congratulations
> (or commiserations) Lars.  One-of-us!

Congrats Lars, HBase needed a CET based committer ;-)