Posted to user@struts.apache.org by holod <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/29 16:46:51 UTC

Re:
dojo.event.topic.subscribe("/afterDeleteLaw", function(data, request,
widget){
    //data : text returned from request(the html) It is my json
    //request: XMLHttpRequest object
    //widget: widget that published the topic
	var _mydata = eval("(" + data +")");
});

and:
									<s:a id="idOfMyAnchor" showLoadingText="false"
targets="%{'linkattachedMainDocRow' + #document.count}"
										   theme="ajax" href="%{#deleteDocumentAction}"
notifyTopics="/afterDeleteLaw">
										 <s:url value= "/>
									</s:a>
It is impossible to  get id of widget. I've parsed object, it contains
fields connected with response, also it has field with data value (parameter
data).
Seems like it's useless to get id of widget that fired event.