Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paolo Donà <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/24 12:54:25 UTC

XDoclet2 Tapestry4 Plugin

Hi Guys,
I started writing an XDoclet2 Tapestry4 plugin for page and component
specification files generation.
I'm stuck with jdk1.4.x so I cannot use Annotations and I find it useful.
The plugin is functional but doesn't cover the full T4 dtd yet.
Maybe someone could help me testing and improving it.

The xdoclet2-plugins home is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet-plugins/
you'll find it in CVS HEAD at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xdoclet-plugins/xdoclet-plugins/plugin-tapestry

Bye,
Paolo

Re: XDoclet2 Tapestry4 Plugin

Posted by Paolo Donà <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,
Thanks for your reply. I didn't know backport175 so I started writing the
xdoclet plugin. I'll give it a try.. maybe it's a better solution than
XDoclet.
The point is, my plugin is not far from being complete so I think would be
cool to finish it anyway. I'll dig in backport asap... maybe we'll end up
with two ways to do the same thing. That's the bad and good of open
source... isn't it?

Paolo

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.