Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kirk Hollows <ki...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/09/12 22:55:07 UTC

Tomcat Web Server Admin Tool Login

I am trying to log into the Tomcat Web Admin Tool and cannot find any reference to the default login amd password.  Please advise what they are or better yet where it is in the documentation.

Thanks in Advance,

Kirk Hollows

Re: Tomcat Web Server Admin Tool Login

Posted by Peter Vertes <pv...@nyc.rr.com>.
On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 16:55, Kirk Hollows wrote:

> I am trying to log into the Tomcat Web Admin Tool and cannot find any reference to the default login amd password.  Please advise what they are or better yet where it is in the documentation.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Kirk Hollows

Kirk,

    Check out the file $CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml  You can
find out the initial username/passwords that work or you could change
them in that file.

-Pete

--
perl -e 'print pack("H*", "70766572746573406E79632E72722E636F6D0A")'