Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2005/09/18 22:07:15 UTC

[Ftpserver] SVN and mailing lists

Hi

what's the progress on setting up mailing lists and doing the SVN
migration for Ftpserver?

/niklas

RE: [Ftpserver] Open Issues in Jira

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much!! I can close the issues now.

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Oct 6, 2005, at 9:05 AM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> 2005/10/6, Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>:
>>
>> Unfortunately, the persons who created those issues
>> have the user access not the developer access. So they
>> won't be able to close those issues.
>
> I thought that only admins can close the issues at the first time, but
> I saw
> many normal users close their issues that I couldn't close even if I'm
> the
> admin of the project. Can anyone clarify this?

Edit the project permissions so that anyone in the developers list
can do those tasks (edit and close)  and then be sure all of the
developers are in the ftpserver developers group.

....Roy

Re: [Ftpserver] Open Issues in Jira

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rana,

2005/10/6, Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>:

> Unfortunately, the persons who created those issues
> have the user access not the developer access. So they
> won't be able to close those issues.

I thought that only admins can close the issues at the first time, but I saw
many normal users close their issues that I couldn't close even if I'm the
admin of the project. Can anyone clarify this?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [Ftpserver] Open Issues in Jira

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rana,

http://gleamynode.net/

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

    I have checked the SVN location:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/incubator/ftpserver/

It looks fine. After that I have submitted the formal
request to migrate the module (incubator-ftpserver)
from CVS to SVN.

1. Sent mail to infrastructure@apache.org and CC to
pmc@incubator.apache.org, Paul Hammant and you

2. Logged an issue in Jira (Subversion component in
the infrastructure project).

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya

https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/incubator/ftpserver/trunk

[Ftpserver] CVS Commiter Access For Sergey Vladimirov

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

   Sergey Vladimirov (bsp@land.ru) has submitted many
patches for FtpServer. I think he will be of great
help for this project. It will be useful if he gets
the CVS commiter access for the module
incubator-ftpserver.

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya