Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/01/15 19:26:14 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

Hi,

I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release to your vote.

This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working with Karaf
runtime 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), preparing the refactoring planned for
the next 4.2.x series.

This release contains improvements on the Maven repository management
and new deployer operations.

For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12344835

Git tag:
cave-4.1.2

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1124/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): François Papon, Grzegorz Grzybek, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira and website, and
then, I will announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB