Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 08:33:18 UTC

to bval 1.1?

Hi guys,

would be great to start working on bval 1.1 but we need to correctly handle
bval 1.0.

ATM the last release is 0.5 and the trunk is 0.6-SNAPSHOT. Discussing about
it with Mark we thought it would be great to get a bval-1.0 maybe then
update trunk to work on 1.1.

wdyt?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: to bval 1.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
about cdi interceptor stuff we have it in tomee for years:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/bval/BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor.java

just need to use bval 1.1 APIs

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: to bval 1.1?