Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Rajagopal (EXT), Binuraj" <x_...@ugs.com> on 2005/05/05 14:26:44 UTC

hi

Hi

I am trying to use XMLBean with saxon

I have put the saxon jar files and the xmlbean jar files in the calss
path.

But still I am getting the following exception while running the java
command.

Is theer anything else I need to keep in class path.

java.lang.RuntimeException: No query engine found

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Query.getCompiledQuery(Query

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Query.cursorExecQuery(Query.

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Cursor._execQuery(Cursor.jav

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Cursor._execQuery(Cursor.jav

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.newstore2.Cursor.execQuery(Cursor.java

        at
BidConstraintFilterTest.handleBidConstraints(BidConstraintFilte

        at BidConstraintFilterTest.main(BidConstraintFilterTest.java:54)

This is the code

        String strFileName = "F:\\RFXProjDoc\\ScenarioPhase2\\rfx2.xml";

        java.io.File fleInput = new java.io.File(strFileName);

        try

           {

            ScenarioDocument doc =
ScenarioDocument.Factory.parse(fleInput);

            ScenarioType scenario = doc.getScenario();

            ScenarioType.Items items = scenario.getItems();

            ScenarioType.Respondents respondents =
scenario.getRespondents();

            System.out.println("Test");

            int respondentsLength =
respondents.getRespondentArray().length;

                                    String nsText = "declare namespace
po = 'http:/schema.scenario.rfx.ebreviate.com'";

                                    String pathText =
"$this/scenarioId";

                                    String queryText = nsText +
pathText;

                                    XmlCursor itemCursor =
doc.newCursor().execQuery(queryText);

System.out.println(itemCursor.xmlText());

Thanks in advance.

Binu