Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/11 22:11:40 UTC

09/11/2018 Heron OSS Sync Notes

Hi all,

Here are the notes for today's sync meeting:

   -

   Several Release Candidates are done in the last few weeks. There is some
   work remaining to be done for the next RC:
   -

      We need to fix the out of data website
      -

   A user reported problems when launching topology with minikube using the
   ResourceCompaliantRRPacking algorithm
   -

      The short-term solution is to change the default packing algorithm to
      RoundRobinPacking
      -

      The long-term solution is to fix the RecourceCompaliantRRPacking
      algorithm
      -

   We received a security vulnerability report recently and will fix it
   soon. After that, more details about the issue will be shared.

Also, there'll be a heron meetup in Palo Alto on Sept. 19. For more
information and enrollment, please check Here
<https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/254137270/>.

Best Regards,

Neng