Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hari Kannan <ha...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/26 05:57:13 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Change account ownership enhancement

Hello All,

I wish to propose "Changing account ownership enhancement" in CloudStack - I have added some details here

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Change+account+membership

along with a JIRA ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1390

Please review and comment

Hari Kannan

RE: [PROPOSAL] Change account ownership enhancement

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
In Cloudstack today a partial implementation for this feature already exists i.e. admin can move a User VM between accounts under the same domain.
Hence as a first , proposing to add an enhancement to allow admin to move a VM to another user under a different domain - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Change+Account+Membership+-+VM .

Thank you,
Likitha

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
+1 I'm a fan of this feature.