Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com> on 2013/08/26 15:35:49 UTC

Remote force expunge?

Hey everybody,

Quick question; there is no API call for it, but does anybody know of a
way to force an expunge to run remotely? Ideally on a specific vmid.

Thanks!

Re: Remote force expunge?

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
The default values for expunge.delay and expunge.interval is 10mins. Have you tried setting these to lower values? I don't think there is any minimum window, it is configurable.

-Koushik

Re: Remote force expunge?

Posted by David Matteson <dm...@a2hosting.com>.
Will do :)