Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wai <bz...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/12 00:30:49 UTC

Is category linkOneImageUrl and linkTwoImageUrl ever used in ofbiz?

Hello,

Is linkOneImageUrl and linkTwoImageUrl (and associated fields in entity
ProductCategory) of a category ever used in ofbiz?  If so, what is it used
for?

Thanks,
Wai

Re: Embedded Tomcat, getRemoteAddr, httpd proxy

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Hi Steve,

I think that if you use the ajp connector from httpd to ofbiz then this should start to show proper IP addresses.

Cheers
Sam

Re: Is category linkOneImageUrl and linkTwoImageUrl ever used in ofbiz?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ho Sorry, I thought you would get it from the message. They are simply links for images for Product Categories. You can use them as
you like... The message gave an example of use. Mmm... though maybe only the setting. Then it's depends if you need them or not. And
I confirm there is no code OOTB to handle them. Setting a link from /images allows you to define a static link which can be handled
with the OFBiz content macro concept.

Jacques

From: "Wai" <bz...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This may help you, unfortunately links are now broken
http://markmail.org/message/2j2xsfitvpnb3oum

For one link I guess it was https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Guide+to+OFBiz-i18n%2C++Internationalisation+of+OFBiz
anyway unrelated to your question (stil useful)

Jacques

From: "Wai" <bz...@gmail.com>