Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Lars Meynberg <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 15:53:43 UTC

Deploying JSR 268 Portlets

Hi Everybody.

I downloaded and installed the early diver from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/branches/1.1-286-COMPATIBILITY/
I wrote a portlet and registered it in the
pluto-portal-driver-config.xmlbut everytime i tried to call the
portlet i only got the message "The
requested resource (/JSR286_Portlet/PlutoInvoker/SamplePortlet) is not
available".
Did somebody successfully deploy a simple JSR 286 portlet?

Best regards
Lars Meynberg

Re: Deploying JSR 268 Portlets

Posted by Lars Meynberg <la...@ethalon.de>.
Nobody could give me an example? My portlet.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<portlet-app>
	<event-definition>
		<name>org.sample.defaultevent</name>
		<java-type>java.lang.String</java-type>
	</event-definition>
	<portlet>
		<description>SamplePortlet</description>

		<portlet-name>SamplePortlet</portlet-name>

		<display-name>SamplePortlet</display-name>

		<portlet-class>org.sample.portlets.SamplePortlet</portlet-class>

		<supported-processing-event>
			<name>org.sample.defaultevent</name>
		</supported-processing-event>

		<!-- some initialtization params -->