Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by te...@frontier.in on 2014/08/07 11:40:57 UTC

Reset password configuration

Hi All,

   I have created a windows template with xentools installation. While
creating template i have checked Password reset option. but when i deploy
VM from template and when i select "reset password" icon It shows new
password but password is not being reset.

  Am i missing some configuration changes?

Thanks and regards,
Tejas

Re: Reset password configuration

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Try this
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudstack/files/Password%20Management%20Scripts/CloudInstanceManager.msi/download

This link is on the same page under linux os installation. We need to update the page.

Thanks,
Harikrishna

Posted by Siddharth <si...@gmail.com>.