Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by jb...@apache.org on 2005/05/25 15:54:14 UTC

svn commit: r178442 - /xerces/c/branches/jberry/3.0-unstable

Author: jberry
Date: Wed May 25 06:54:13 2005
New Revision: 178442

Log:
Create a private unstable branch for some of my initial work on 3.0.

This is an attempt to keep the main 3.0 trunk from becoming completely unbuildable
while major reorg is taking place.

I'll initially import/implement the autoconf support and Platform reorg on this branch.
When it can build on a few more platforms I'll merge changes to the main trunk.

Added:
    xerces/c/branches/jberry/3.0-unstable/
      - copied from r178440, xerces/c/trunk/