Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mh007 <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/21 02:19:59 UTC

Re: Routing to JBI with Camel NMR

Hi rotgier,

I am trying to achieve the same functionality.

Did you write something like <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointExporter" /> in your JBI SU
xbeans.xml?

I have a JBI SU which sends messages to a JBI endpoint.

And I have an OSGi bundle which picks up the message from that JBI endpoint
and logs it.

But when the SU tries to send a message to the JBI endpoint, I get the
following error

org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
exchange. No matching endpoints.

Any ideas what would be possibly wrong?

Thank you

Re: Routing to JBI with Camel NMR

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

When using JBI deployments (SU/SA), you don't have to use the
EndpointExporter bean, it's the component itself that will register
the endpoints that are defined in the service unit.

There's probably something wrong in the endpoint URI itself.  What
does your route look like and the endpoint you're trying to send to?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com