Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/11/14 01:07:59 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] OFBiz Graduate from Apache Incubator

It looks like the vote has succeeded, with quite an impressive
response too! I think the vote had passed within the first 20
minutes....

The result is:

Binding +1s: 8 (almost all ppmc members)
Non-Binding +1s: 20
+0: 0
-1: 0

I'll get a message out for a vote on the general incubator list soon.
People interested in that vote can follow along by subscribing or in
the archives here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/

-David

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] OFBiz Graduate from Apache Incubator

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hey David,

This is really good news for all of us.
It shows that how much everybody loves with Ofbiz :).
Congrats to you and all.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

--- David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>
wrote:

> It looks like the vote has succeeded, with quite an
> impressive
> response too! I think the vote had passed within the
> first 20
> minutes....
>
> The result is:
>
> Binding +1s: 8 (almost all ppmc members)
> Non-Binding +1s: 20
> +0: 0
> -1: 0
>
> I'll get a message out for a vote on the general
> incubator list soon.
> People interested in that vote can follow along by
> subscribing or in
> the archives here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/

> -David
>

> On Nov 10, 2006, at 2:34 PM, David E Jones wrote:
>

> > It looks like we are ready to begin the process to
> graduate OFBiz
> > from the Apache Incubator. The exit requirement
> for a podling in
> > the incubator are described here:
> >
> > http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/
> > Incubation_Policy.html#Exiting+the+Incubator
> >
> > To begin the process we need to vote as a
> community on the
> > readiness of OFBiz to graduate from the incubator.
> >
> > We invite everyone to vote on this, though as is
> normally the case
> > only the votes from OFBiz PMC (PPMC) members are
> binding. Please
> > vote in the ASF standard +1, +0, -1 format.
> >
> > Once this vote is successful in the OFBiz
> community we will open a
> > vote for the larger incubator community on the
> > general@incubator.apache.org mailing list.
> >
> > -David

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.