Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by George Avraam <ge...@nec.com.au> on 2007/07/02 08:52:41 UTC

Trinidad table range change problem with IE

I am using the Trinidad table with a page size of 25 and when I change the
range to display all entries,  the table correctly expands vertically to
display the entire table.
When I change the range back to a 25 size page the table has not shrunk but
is still the vertical size of the entire table.
I have added                   <trh:cellFormat valign="top"> ...
........</trh:cellFormat> around the table jsp tags and this at least forces
it to the top which looks better.

The problem occurs with IE (Version 6.) but not Firefox.

Any help on this one would be appreciated.

	Bets regards
		George Avraam