Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Scott S. McCoy" <ta...@cpan.org> on 2007/11/15 01:37:26 UTC

Wrapped Doc/Lit services in Axis2

So when Axis 2 first came out, I opted to not use it because if it's lack of
support for unwrapping doc/lit services.  Now, it supports it...supposedly.
Using the same WSDLs I use in Axis 1.4, I try to generate a wrapped doc/lit
client.  This appears to only work for *asynchronous* operations.  *
Unwrapping* seems to *not* take place when on the *synchronous* operations.

Here's an example:

----
    /**
     * Auto generated method signature
     * @param revokeAccess59
     */
    public com.enhance.plapi.service.account.RevokeAccessResponserevokeAccess(
        com.enhance.plapi.service.account.RevokeAccess revokeAccess59)
        throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

    /**
     * Auto generated method signature for Asynchronous Invocations
     * @param revokeAccess59
     */
    public void startrevokeAccess(
        com.enhance.plapi.credentials.Credentials credentials60,
        com.enhance.plapi.service.account.User user61,
        com.enhance.plapi.service.account.Account account62,
        final
com.enhance.plapi.service.account.AccountWebServiceCallbackHandler callback)
        throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

----

Is there any way I can get the synchronous operations to get method
signatures similarly to the asynchronous services?  I'd like to not have to
pack and unpack all of these myself.

Otherwise, has some tricky little detail changed that I need to know about
when it comes to wrapped doc/lit services?

Re: Wrapped Doc/Lit services in Axis2

Posted by "Scott S. McCoy" <ta...@cpan.org>.
I thought I'd respond to this thread again just to see if it gets some more
eyes.   Does anyone know why my *synchronous* methods are *not* being
unwrapped using the wrapped doc/lit convention?  This is driving me crazy
about axis 2.  I liked the way Axis 1 handled it *way, way better*.

Cheers,
     Scott S. McCoy

Posted by "Scott S. McCoy" <ta...@cpan.org>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Scott-

the invoke method is synchronous
the asynch analog  is handled via createAsyncResponseListener

If you display the WSDL here we will use the wsdl source to generate the necessary source

/axis2/jaxws/proxt/ProxyTests.java has a DocLitWrapped proxy example you can use

            ProxyDocLitWrappedService service1 = new ProxyDocLitWrappedService();

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
what is the Axis2 version you use?

I generated code with the current trunk source and it worked fine.
This must work with
Axis2 1.3.

 /**
     * Auto generated method signature
     *
     * @param revokeAccess338
     * @see com.enhance.plapi.service.account.AccountWebService#revokeAccess
     */

    public com.enhance.plapi.service.account.RevokeAccessResponse revokeAccess(

            com.enhance.plapi.credentials.Credentials credentials339,
            com.enhance.plapi.service.account.User user340,
            com.enhance.plapi.service.account.Account account341)

            throws java.rmi.RemoteException

    {

Amila.

--