Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/31 19:34:55 UTC

Should smx-jms consumer support maxConcurrentConsumers?

I noticed that the smx-jms consumer endpoint does not support configuring
maxConcurrentConsumers for its Spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer. Is
this intentional or was it an oversight?

/Ron

Re: Should smx-jms consumer support maxConcurrentConsumers?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there was any intend to not configure that one.  We
should add it for sure.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 7:34 PM, rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I noticed that the smx-jms consumer endpoint does not support configuring
> maxConcurrentConsumers for its Spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer. Is
> this intentional or was it an oversight?
>
> /Ron

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/