Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Nic Werner <ni...@link11.net> on 2003/12/15 20:08:00 UTC

HTTP Headers

Is there a way to send HTTP headers w/JSTL?

I want to send a header to the browser to invalidate (close) a session and
I couldn't really find anything w/google.

Thanks,
 - Nic Werner

Re: HTTP Headers

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Nic,

You can't do it with JSTL (you can get the header values, but not set
them), but you can with the Response Taglib:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/response-doc/response-1.0/index.html

Felipe