Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/08/04 13:33:00 UTC

RE: [Axis2] SOAPEnvelope with XML declaration?

I think Ashutosh was talking about the character set encoding in the XML
declaration at the top of the SOAP XML to something other than utf-8.

I was never quite clear why users wanted to turn on/off the XML
declaration in Axis 1.x but they did (so be prepared).  Being able to
set the charset of the XML seems like somebody is going to want to do
that though.

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.