Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BrettS <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 06:33:17 UTC

How To Change Price Adjustments?

Hi,

I am trying (unsuccessfully) to find information on:
1. how price adjustments are calculated and
2. how they might be changed.

Can someone point me to appropriate documentation or failing that, give me a
brief explantion please?

I ask because I would like to change/remove price adjustments in the demo
catalog. In particular, I would like to change GZ-1000 (Tiny Gizmo) so that
the price adjustment does not equal the unit price.

Thank you.

Regards

Brett

Re: How To Change Price Adjustments?

Posted by BrettS <br...@gmail.com>.
FYI, a more appropriate way to disable promos is as follows:

1. Go to Catalog > Promos.

2. For every promotion, click on Edit > Stores (tab).

3. For each store that the promotion is tied to, expire it by putting in a
past
    "Thru Date".

Re: How To Change Price Adjustments?

Posted by BrettS <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I couldn't figure out exactly which promotion was causing my problem. So, I
ensured the "Require Code" field was *not* set to "No" for *any* promotion.
That change fixed my issue.

Posted by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com>.
Go to the admin ->  catalog, click promos, click Product Promo Id,
then you have 4 tabs, it's fairly straightforward then.