Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cjhorton <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 00:22:39 UTC

Need some clarification for the createOrder Service

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate if someone could clear up some confusion for me.

The createOrder service located in orderservices.java isn't defined as a
typical service in the order/servicedef/services.xml file.

Is this an older pattern that has just remained or what?

Thanks for your clarification!

-CJ

Re: Need some clarification for the createOrder Service

Posted by CJay Horton <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you BJ and Tushar for the clarification!

Posted by tu...@amicontech.com.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.