Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/09/24 17:05:14 UTC

Permissions change (Was: Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #209: In documentation layout code/cli examples interfere with TOC)

Hi,

A small change but perhaps worth noting in case it confuses anyone. As a
result of Peter's message I have adjusted the permissions so that anyone
who is able to create a ticket can also edit the description.

Cheers,
Gary