Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Saqib Rasul <sa...@sagadc.de> on 2004/10/22 10:28:57 UTC

validation in table componenet

Hello all,

I have a FormTable in which one column is ValidFields.

Now I need to do validation to ensure that the text in each of these
valid fields is unique so I need to validate against the other valid
fields.

Any idea how I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Saqib

R: validation in table componenet

Posted by Luca De Petrillo <lu...@websiteitalia.com>.
You can do a manual validation in the form submit listener, setting the
error on the form delegate.
If you also want to record the control/s that is/are in error, you should
find a way to keep track of which control is associated to values, but I
don't know how do this on iterated control.

BYE!
Luca De Petrillo