Posted to users@camel.apache.org by xielei <xr...@163.com> on 2013/07/03 12:01:10 UTC

【help】base64 no echo

The code:

		CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
		context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
			public void configure() {
				from("stream:in?promptMessage=Enter something:
").marshal().gzip().to("stream:out");
			}
		});
		context.start();
		Thread.sleep(60000);
		context.stop();
	}

When I input text, there is no output. Why?

Re: 【help】base64 no echo

Posted by xielei <xr...@163.com>.
Thanks! The commons-codec is wrong, it should be v1.8.

Re: 【help】base64 no echo

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Still works... see my example from above

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM, xielei <xr...@163.com> wrote:

> Sorry, it is base(), not gzip() method.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: 【help】base64 no echo

Posted by xielei <xr...@163.com>.
Sorry, it is base(), not gzip() method.

Re: 【help】base64 no echo

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Not sure... I just tried it and works fine:

https://github.com/christian-posta/camel-sandbox/blob/master/basic/src/main/java/posta/StreamTestMain.java