Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kitplummer <ki...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 17:52:06 UTC

Groovy (Grails) Pipeline through process closure?

Hey guys.

I can't seem to get the output of a process{} closure on to the next .to()
in the pipeline.

from("seda:queue").process{
  //business junk
}.to("bean:grailsService?methodName=processPipeline")

The business logic in process actually happens, but the contents of my
"seda:queue" are going straight to the .to("bean:").

Surely I'm just missing something stupid.

Kit

Re: Groovy (Grails) Pipeline through process closure?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Can you check if your log setting is right?
I don't think camel will skip the process part and send the message
direct to the "bean:grailsService".

Willem